Yeast infection is rightly named so as it is caused due to the sudden multiplication of yeast called Candida Albicans. It is also known as Candidiasis in medical terms. Before you start hunting for its cure, you must read or know sufficiently about the causes and symptoms. For first timers, it is best to visit the doctor when symptoms persist so that it can be diagnosed whether you are suffering from yeast infection or something else. For those who can diagnose it at home, several remedies or treatments are available.
While there are many different types of medical treatments and over the counter medications that are easily available in the market, it is always better to use natural methods. Not only have the natural yeast infection treatment found to be effective, it is 100% safe too. For those with sensitive skin or other allergies lotions or ointments or even pills could cause other side effects. But when you choose to cure yeast infection naturally, you will be at much more ease. The natural cure is not going to cost you much as most of the things are readily available in every household. Moreover, if you incorporate these in your daily lifestyle, you will be able to eliminate the menace of yeast infection permanently.
Following are a few tips that will answer your question of how to cure it naturally:
– Personal hygiene plays a very important role in curing or preventing it. Make sure that you keep all the parts and areas in your body as dry and fresh as possible.
– What you eat also plays an important role in healing the infection faster. One must avoid high sugar foods while suffering from Candidiasis as it further promotes growth of the fungus.
– Yogurt, curd or buttermilk has great healing effects. Also consuming it daily before you sleep can keep you away from the infection permanently.
– For women who suffer from vaginal thrush or Candidiasis in the vagina can apply yogurt (unsweetened) in the vagina to get rid of it. The bacteria in the yogurt help in curbing the multiplication of the yeast.
– One of the most effective ingredients found very easily in every home and ideal for curing it is garlic. Use it in some form in your daily diet to prevent infections.
– For those suffering from Candidiasis, finely ground garlic can be applied on the infected area to prohibit the yeast from going further. The garlic paste has shown remarkable results time and again to cure this condition.
– Vinegar especially the apple cider one is also very helpful in treating this condition. Wash the infected area with a mixture of water and vinegar regularly or clean it with vinegar a few times in a day for faster healing.
– For those who have their genital areas infected with yeast, sitting in a tub of warm water mixed with vinegar for 10-15 minutes can also be very helpful. You can do this twice a day and then pat dry the area so that it is as moisture free as possible.
– Oils like coconut or tea tree also have special properties to fight the growth of fungus. Hence these can be applied on the affected area to cure it.
All the above mentioned remedies have proven to be the best cure for yeast infection. However these must be followed religiously for quicker results. If problem still persists after a week of using natural remedies then it needs medical attention and you must visit the doctor. You also need to develop a strong immunity system so that there is no scope for the yeast to grow in larger amounts. A healthy lifestyle is the best solution to prevent yeast infection.
Go to article